- 9月13日晚江苏省无锡宜兴市人才招引推介会&晚宴（London）的通知2012-08-25 12:28:45
- Job information: Research Fellow in Energy and Resource Efficiency & The University of Nottingham Ningbo China2012-07-01 10:30:21
- 肖天存博士关于首届千人计划创业大赛的通知2012-05-09 13:30:04
- CCS-UK inaugurating meeting in London 中国化学会英国分会（CCS-UK）正式挂牌成立2011-11-24 11:27:07
- Congratulations from Chinese Chemical Society (CCS)2011-11-18 00:47:30
- CSCST and CCS Co-Launched their CCS-UK Section at the Science Section of PRC Embassy London2011-11-14 18:46:17
The Chinese Chemical Society – UK Section (CCS-UK) was officially opened at the Science and Technology Section of the People’s Republic China Embassy in the United Kingdom (London) on 12th November 2011. The CCS-UK is the 2nd overseas branch of the Chinese Chemical Society (CCS), but the 1st formal overseas section, which will be co-operated by CSCST-UK and CCS.
The organisation will further broaden and improve the collaborations between the science communities in both China and UK. One of the main focuses of this newly established organization is to strength the academic collaborations, especially across different disciplinary, between UK and China via a number of channels.
Dr. Dongsheng Wen (http://www NULL.sems NULL.qmul NULL.ac NULL.uk/staff/staff NULL.php?d NULL.wen null@null qmul NULL.ac NULL.uk), Reader in Future Energy at Queen Mary University of London, was nominated the first chair of the CCS-UK.